Cimarron Family Aquatic Center
Be sure to visit when it opens Memorial Day weekend. For special schedule and opening announcements, visit the Aquatics news page.
- Concession Stand
- Five-Lane Lap Pool
- Locker Rooms with Showers
- Special Needs Accessible
- Splash Pool
- Water Wheelchairs
- Water Playground
- Water Slides
- Zero-Depth Entry Pools
Aquatic Center Rules & PoliciesEach aquatic center has special rules designed for the safety and well-being of all of our guests. Prior to visiting an aquatic center, please review the complete listing of rules and policies.
Patrons are required to wear appropriate swimwear for admission to Irving aquatic facilities. View the Acceptable Swimwear Guidelines
Cimarron Family Aquatic Center Fees
- Fee is charged for entrance to the pool, including nonswimmers.
- Seasonal passes are valid only at this facility and West Irving Aquatic Center.
| Age Group
|Toddlers (Ages 3 and younger)||Free|
|Youth (Ages 4 to 17)||$2|
|Adult (Ages 18 to 54)||$3|
|Senior Adults (Ages 55 and older)||Free|
Seasonal Pass Fees
| Age Group
|Youth (Ages 4 to 17)||$25|
|Adult (Ages 18 to 54)||$50|
|Family (Irving residents only)||$100|
- Public Swim
- Lap Swim
- Summer Sharks Swim Team
- Limited to a maximum of 100 people.
- Reservations for private parties must be made by an Irving resident.
- Reservations must be made and paid for at least one week in advance at the Parks and Recreation Administrative office, City Hall, 825 W. Irving Blvd. The administrative office is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Payments cannot be accepted on weekends.
|Hours of Availability||Cost|
|10 a.m. to noon (Saturday, Sunday)||$300|
Cabana rentals are available at Cimarron Family Aquatic Cente. Each cabana provides protection from the sun, as well as tables and seating for up to 16 people.
Two-hour timeslots are available beginning at noon, and continue throughout the day from 2 to 4 p.m., 4 to 6 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m, Monday through Saturday. Sunday rentals run noon to 6 p.m.
The price is $10 an hour, with a two-hour minimum and a four-hour maximum by an individual or group. Cabana rentals must be reserved by an Irving resident.