Donations Make a Difference
Irving Animal Services is always in need of extra items, especially to help our generous foster families who take in animals too young, too sick or too scared to stay in a shelter environment. For convenience, IAS created an Amazon Wish List for items most-needed by our fosters. Donors' orders through Amazon are shipped directly to the shelter. We thank you for your contributions.
Your contribution to the Animal Assistance Fund helps promote resident safety and ensure that animals are provided a safe and healthy environment. Your donations help us:
- Treat companion animals with injuries or illnesses for owners who cannot afford treatment and might be forced to otherwise surrender their beloved pets to Irving Animal Services.
- Support the Seniors for Seniors adoption program, which works to match older pets with senior citizens, free of adoption fees.
- Provide medical treatment for stray animals in our shelter with treatable conditions, making them good candidates for adoption.
- Provide resources for the Trap, Neuter, and Return (TNR) community program that works to keep the feral cat population under control.
Your gift is tax deductible and very much appreciated. You may wish to consult IRS Publication 526 to review examples of charitable contributions.
- Dog toys - Large Kongs are great!
- Cat toys
- Towels (all sizes)
- Pillow cases
- Puppy pads
- Cat litter
- Pet beds
- Leashes - we love Weiss Walkies!
- AA and AAA batteries
- Newspaper and newsprint
- Canned dog and cat food
- Paper towels
- Hand sanitizer